Propelling Innovation Through Digital Partnerships
A day with the agencies,brands and innovators revolutionizing Madison Ave.
Why You Need To Be Here
—In this half day immersion into the intersection of technology and advertising we’ll discuss the best ways to successfully leverage emerging platforms and partners to get the most return for your brands.
—Learn from people who have mastered the art of intricate technical multi-team products firsthand, so you can learn not only from their success, but their mistakes as well.
—In a constantly evolving technological landscape, some of the hardest decisions to make are which emerging platforms are worth pursuing. Tech Mad Ave will help you set up the right criteria for measuring opportunities…
—And of course, since tracking it all is the cost of doing business, we’ll be covering the best ,new ways for you to measure what you should be getting from your investments.
Tech Madison Avenue Poses the Questions:
- What are the optimal ways for brands and technology companies to work together?
- What is the level of risk an established brand should be willing to take on when committing to a new platform?
- How do you move beyond engagement to drive ROI?
- Do partnerships always equal more reach and more ROI?
- What are the disintermediation challenges facing agencies?
- What approach do creatives, account, and digital teams at agencies need to adopt to successfully incorporate new platforms into their mix?
- What is the value of a technology start up to an advertising agency?
- Aaron Shapiro, CEO, HUGE
- Barry Wacksman, Chief Growth Officer, R/GA
- Adam Kmiec, Global Director of Digital Marketing and Social Media at Campbell’s Soup
- Richard Guest, President, Tribal’s US Operations
- Michelle Klein, VP of Content, Digital and Communications, Smirnoff
- Gerardo Garcia, Global Group Design Director, Coca-Cola
- Christine Cook, Advertising Partnerships, Flipboard Inc.
- Kyle Kimball, President, NYCEDC
- Jorge Espinel, Head of Global Business Development, Spotify
- David Bryant, Chief Creative Officer, Organic Inc.
- Jalak Jobanputra, Managing Partner, FuturePerfect Ventures
- Gurval Caer Vice Chairman, Chief Innovation & Marketing Officer, Wunderman
- Christopher R. Chase, Counsel to Frankfurt Kurnit
- Hank Williams, CEO, Kloudshare
- Deborah Estrin, Professor of Computer Science, Cornell Tech
- James Cooper, Editorial Director, AdWeek
- Chris Cunningham, CEO and Co-Founder, Appssavvy
- Rei Inamoto, CCO, AKQA
- David Berkowitz, CMO, MRY
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Thank You to Our Marketing Partners