Delivering the most novel approaches to cross-platform storytelling in the industry.
DIGITAL STORYTELLING: WE’RE TALKING ABOUT A WHOLE NEW TWIST.
We’re not getting all nostalgic on you. But remember when digital storytelling used to be pretty simple? You picked a platform to tell your story, and you told it. With any luck, it was an engaging story, you succeeded wildly, got promoted, and became a digital superhero.
Now? It’s a radically different story.
New technologies have created new platforms, new hardware, new contexts, new cross flow, and new opportunities to succeed–or screw up royally. Consumers have changed, too. They’re more digitally connected than ever—yet it’s harder than ever to engage them.
That’s why ENGAGE was created. It brings together many of the best practices and most innovative thought leaders in the business, in a community forum designed to create an open conversation. With expert speakers from a wide range of fields, and an audience of senior-level people, it’s an opportunity to meet and greet the people who are writing the next chapter of digital storytelling.
YOU’VE GOT QUESTIONS. WE’VE GOT ANSWERS.
ENGAGE takes an in-depth look at how digital storytelling has changed—and how you should be telling your story now. It’s a lot of answers packed into a day…
- How do you innovate in storytelling?
- What companies do storytelling well?
- What are the best campaigns across platforms that have excelled with storytelling?
- What to do about old ad units that don’t allow storytelling?
- What’s the best way to tap into new forms of storytelling, like transmedia, gamification, spreadable media and more?
- Do you tell a story in this new digital ecosystem? When do you know if it is not working?
- What technologies are the best to employ for great storytelling?
- How do you harness creativity to move storytelling forward?
- How do you create immersive experiences and active users?
- How do you layer in a social experience to a good story?
DON’T BE THE ONE MUMBLING, DAMN, I SHOULDA GONE TO THAT.
From social branding and CRM, to gaming, photo sharing and geo-location, our scheduled speakers will examine all platforms in terms of how they’re changing digital storytelling today. (Speaking of speakers—the lineup is available here, and we believe it’s going to impress the hell out of you.)
ENGAGE promises to be a stimulating and valuable day. If you’re responsible for shepherding your brand through this new chapter in digital storytelling, you should definitely join us. Tickets are limited—and shockingly reasonable, considering what you’re getting–so make your reservation now.
BELOW ARE THE SPEAKERS WHO WILL JOIN US:
- Tim Smith, Artistic Director of TOTEM, Cirque Du Soleil
- Brian Ballard, CEO of APX Labs
- Nick Moore, EVP Chief Creative Officer at Wunderman New York
- Lisa Hsia, EVP of Digital Media at Bravo TV
- Marissa Evans, CEO of Go Try It On
- Sabrina Caluori, VP of Social Media at HBO
- Jonathan Hoffman, President of Experience Creation at Starcom
- David Bryant, Chief Creative Officer at Organic
- Jory Benerofe, Vice President of Branding at Vineyard Vines
- Mike Nizza, Editor at Esquire Digital
- Ted Royer, Executive Creative Director at Droga5
- Nick Parish, Editorial Director of the Americas, Contagious Magazine
- Nick Hooker, Creative Director of Content, Framestore
- Jonathan Perelman, Vice President of Agency Strategy and Brand Development, BuzzFeed
- Adam Berger, Creative Strategist, Facebook
- Kristin Frank, Executive Vice President, Connected Content Group for Viacom Music and Logo Group, MTV
- Mike Monello, Partner & Chief Creative Officer, Campfire
- Rob Rasmussen, North America Chief Creative Officer, Story Worldwide
- James Cooper, Executive Editor, AdWeek
*Due to unforeseen circumstances, Doug Ray, Gilles Ste-Croix, Brian Morrissey and Dan Porter will no longer be speaking at ENGAGE on April 10th.
- Adam Kmiec, Director of Global Digital Marketing and Social Media, Campbell Soup
- Whitney Hess, Consultant
- Cindy Chastain, Creative Director, Experience Design, RGA
- Christine Cooke, Advertising Partnerships, Flipboard