Delivering the most novel approaches to cross-platform storytelling in the industry.
September 10, 2013 | 17:30 – 20:00
The Soho Hotel, London UK
DIGITAL STORYTELLING: WE’RE TALKING ABOUT A WHOLE NEW TWIST.
We’re not getting all nostalgic on you. But remember when digital storytelling used to be pretty simple? You picked a platform to tell your story, and you told it. With any luck, it was an engaging story, you succeeded wildly, got promoted, and became a digital superhero.
Now? It’s a radically different story.
New technologies have created new platforms, new hardware, new contexts, new cross flow, and new opportunities to succeed–or screw up royally. Consumers have changed, too. They’re more digitally connected than ever—yet it’s harder than ever to engage them.
That’s why ENGAGE was created. It brings together many of the best practices and most innovative thought leaders in the business, in a community forum designed to create an open conversation. With expert speakers from a wide range of fields, and an audience of senior-level people, it’s an opportunity to meet and greet the people who are writing the next chapter of digital storytelling.
MEET OUR SPEAKERS
*more to be announced
YOU’VE GOT QUESTIONS. WE’VE GOT ANSWERS.
ENGAGE takes an in-depth look at how digital storytelling has changed—and how you should be telling your story now. It’s a lot of answers packed into an evening…
- How do you innovate in storytelling?
- What companies do storytelling well?
- What are the best campaigns across platforms that have excelled with storytelling?
- What to do about old ad units that don’t allow storytelling?
- What’s the best way to tap into new forms of storytelling, like transmedia, gamification, spreadable media and more?
- Do you tell a story in this new digital ecosystem? When do you know if it is not working?
- What technologies are the best to employ for great storytelling?
- How do you harness creativity to move storytelling forward?
- How do you create immersive experiences and active users?
- How do you layer in a social experience to a good story?
DON’T BE THE ONE MUMBLING, DAMN, I SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THAT.
ENGAGE promises to be a stimulating and valuable evening. If you’re responsible for shepherding your brand through this new chapter in digital storytelling, you should definitely join us. Make your reservation now.
- James Hilton, Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer, AKQA
- Patrick Fischer, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Creativity Media
- Matt Batten, Chief Creative Officer, Wunderman
- Nadya Powell, Managing Director, MRY
- Jeremy Ettinghausen, Creative Director and Partner, BBH London and BBH Labs
- David Ripert, Head of YouTube Next Lab
- Adam Kmiec, Director of Global Digital Marketing and Social Media, Campbell Soup
- Whitney Hess, Consultant
- Cindy Chastain, Creative Director, Experience Design, RGA
- Christine Cooke, Advertising Partnerships, Flipboard
Interested in sponsoring ENGAGE London?
Sponsorship slots are limited. Please email email@example.com for more information.
THANK YOU TO OUR MEDIA PARTNERS: