How do you do good better? One word. GUTS.
You know impact marketing is more important than ever. Brands, platforms, foundations, and advertisers play an important role to have a positive impact on solving some of the world’s biggest problems. With this challenge we all know that behavioral change and scale are key.
Doing Good Better is more important now than it has ever been.
Please join us for an evening of some of NYC’s best innovators on the impact marketing front to talk about breakthroughs, challenges, and opportunities in making the world a smarter, effective and sustainable place.
Here are just some of the head-scratching questions we’ll do a deeper dive on…
- How do you challenge and improve the current cause marketing model?
- What works well and what needs fixing?
- How can businesses benefit from supporting change—and changemakers benefit from working with business?
- How do you deepen the connection between business strategy and social responsibility?
- Consumers believe it’s not enough to just throw money at an issue–how do you make an authentic contribution?
- What are the new platforms you should be exploring?
- How should your creative team be telling your story now?
- Are you targeting changing behavior and not just persuading?
Join our day of interactive discussions with the people who are taking cause marketing to extraordinary new levels of success. All you need is a reservation. And guts.
- Chid Liberty, CEO & Co-Founder of Liberty and Justice
- Wendy Gordon, Co-Founder / CEO PIPs Rewards
- Jessica O. Matthews, CEO and Founder, Uncharted Play
- Drew Bartkiewicz, Founder of Lettrs
- Jay Curley – Senior Global Marketing Manager at Ben and Jerry’s
- Sylvia Acevedo – Interim CEO of the Girl Scouts of the USA
- Amanda Ramos – Principal, Innovation Director, Not-for-Profit Practice Leader at Gensler
- Joel Johnson – Founder + Chief Strategist, Admirable Devil
- Tom Szaky, CEO of Terracycle
- Aria Finger, CEO of DoSomething.org
- Abigail Disney, President and CEO of Fork Films
- Peter Koechley, CO-Founder of Upworthy
- Jeremy Heimans, CEO of Purpose
- Gerald Richards, CEO at 826 National
- Leah Gutstadt, Director of Strategic Philanthropy at Time Warner Cable,
- Christopher Gebhardt, EVP at Participant Media
- Heather Mason, Founder and President at Caspian Production
- Joel Johnson, CMO at Trout Unlimited (TU)
- Jo Confino, Executive Editor at Huffington Post
- David Hessekiel, President at Cause Marketing Forum
- Victoria Summers, SVP of Engagement Strategy and Analytics of Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness
- Charlie Wilkie, SVP of Guardian Labs US and Guardian News Media
- Rich Mintz, EVP at Blue State Digital
- Jay Curley, Global Marketing Director, Ben & Jerry’s
- Susan McPherson, CEO of McPherson Strategies
- Kirk Cheyfitz, Co-CEO and Chief Storyteller, Story Worldwide
- Charles Coristine, CEO and Founder at LesserEvil
- Kathleen Warner, EVP and Managing Director NYCEDC’s Center for Economic Transformation
- David Shulman, CEO of Organic
- Peter Twyman, CEO of Keep a Child Alive
- Topaz Page-Green, Founder and Executive Director of The Lunchbox Fund
- Richard Guest, President of Tribal Worldwide
- George Weiner, Founder and CEO of WholeWhale.com
- Rajesh Anandan, SVP, Strategic Partnerships and UNICEF Ventures
- Christine Montenegro McGrath, VP of External Affairs, Mondelēz International
- Nancy Mahon, SVP of MAC Cosmetics and Global Executive Director of MAC AIDS Fund
- Eric L. Sawyer, Civil Society Partnership Advisor of New York UNAIDS
- Christine Church, Director of Marketing at The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy
- Howard Lenn, Group Creative Director of JWT New York
- Colleen Kane, Development and Communications Director, NAMI-NYC Metro
- Aria Finger, CEO of DoSomething.org
- Lee Peters, SVP, Strategic Marketing, Scholastic
Previous Heavy Hitters at DGB.
New York, NY
Date: February 28, 2017
Time: 1:00 pm 5:30 PM Cocktail Reception To Follow
Our advisory board:
Who Should Attend?
Changemakers Ad agency creatives Marketers Technologists PR pros Storytellers Innovators Planners Social scientists Non-profit leaders REGISTER NOW. Space is limited, so reserve now.
Last Year’s Marketing Partners