TECH MADISON AVENUE: PROPELLING
INNOVATION THROUGH DIGITAL PARTNERSHIPS
3 Columbus Circle, 18th Floor // New York, New York
NOVEMBER 6th, 2013 // 12:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Derek Smith, Talk NYC & Kyle Kimball, NYCEDC
- Lauren Drell, Mashable
- Nick Anderer, Maialino
SPOTLIGHT NYC: SILICON ALLEY—READY FOR PRIME TIME?
With massive support from local government and cash rich investors, is New York City ready to take on Silicon Valley for top place amongst the US’s technology markets? We’ll hear from leaders of agencies, investment groups and start-ups alike, to discuss the current state NYC as center for digital marketing and technology.
- Deborah Estrin, Cornell Tech
- Chris Cunningham, Appssavvy
- Jalak Jobanputra, FuturePerfect Ventures
- Moderator: Hank Williams, Kloudco
Three brand leaders talk about the key components to innovation you need to address when it comes to tech and brand collaboration.
- Adam Kmiec, The Campbell Soup Co. // Building a digitally fit culture
- Gerardo Garcia, Coca-Cola // Delivering integrated experiences to drive sustainable brand love and value in the age of the consumer
- Michelle Klein, Smirnoff // What tech companies need to understand about brands and their marketing objectives when it comes to risk, campaign objectives and reaching a target group.
THE INNOVATORS: The elements to successful partnerships
How to get the most from the endless possibilities new tech companies can offer.
- Adam Berger, Facebook // Partnership in social media: expectations and key metrics to guide successful brand / tech partnerships
- Christine Cook, Flipboard // Removing the risk factor for agencies or brands that want innovation but are afraid.
- Jorge Espinel, Spotify // Designing and structuring good brand / tech partnerships. What’s critical and essential?
THE DEAL: What happens once the deal is ready to go? Things to avoid?
This conversation is focused on essentially what happens after a tech startup and agency decide to partner. What are the critical components to successful execution or pitfalls to avoid which prevent the deal from ever happening. Multi perspective look at this conversation.
- Christopher R. Chase, Frankfurt Kurnit Klein
- Christy Liu, Wanderfly
- Douglas Rozen, MXM
- Moderator: Jack Marshall, Digiday
From brief to execution—Where to start, how to manage it and what you should be looking at to measure your success.
- Todd Drake, CTO, Organic
How does the role of an agency change in successful collaborations between brands and platforms?
- Aaron Shapiro, HUGE
- Barry Wacksman, R/GA
- Richard Guest, Tribal Worldwide
- Moderator: Christopher Heine, AdWeek
- Shantell Martin, Visual Artist