/// Unruly’s 2017 Predictions on Changing Media Consumption Behaviors
Here’s what you need know.
In 2017, media consumption behaviors will only continue to change as emerging technology continues to evolve – staying on the cutting edge of these consumer behaviors is a big task! Unruly, a digital video distribution agency with a focus on emotional intelligence, has released their social and digital consumption predictions for 2017. Unruly’s managing director Oliver Smith will will be a featured speaker at our upcoming Engage: LA conference.
The report covers the following:
- Augmented reality has the scale but VR will have deeper impact.
- Vertical creatives will be the rule rather than the exception in 2017.
- Audio will have a resurgence as homes become the new playing field for marketers through tools like Amazon’s Alexa.
- The people will demand that brands find their purpose.
- Escapist sci-fi and superhero movies will dominate the boxoffice – and advertisers will join in.
- 5G will become the new standard, enabling more video consumption and streaming.
To learn more about Unruly and to download their full report, go to www.unruly.com.
Come hear Unruly’s Oliver Smith discuss these topics and more at the upcoming Engage:LA The Digital Storytelling Conference. Reserve your tickets here.
- 02/23/2017 • An Inside Look at the ENGAGE: LA The Digital Storytelling Conference
- 12/21/2016 • ABC Will Create Original Series for Snapchat, Starting With a Bachelor-Themed Show
- 12/19/2016 • The 4 Largest Holding Companies Are Now Involved in Federal ‘Bid Rigging’ Probe
- 12/12/2016 • Media Consumption in the Age of Fake News