/// 5 LinkedIn Groups You Should Know About in Media & Tech
1. Media Professionals Worldwide / Very Active: 4,548 discussions this month · 270,418 members
This group appeals to a wide range of professionals, from those in marketing and web content to IT and business development. Film and television experts are also encouraged to join, as is anyone in a different industry who wants to discuss the role of media in our lives.
2. Branded Entertainment / Very Active: 144 discussions this month
This private group invites anyone in the branding industry to join. Whether you regularly work to brand movies and television or are involved in digital or print branding, you may be interested in meeting professionals like yourself.
3. DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: SOCIAL, SEARCH, MOBILE & more / Very Active: 174 discussions this month · 36,274 members
You can use this LinkedIn group to connect with other professionals in this industry. Discussions include digital marketing trends, the use of social media today, and using certain types of technology to your advantage when branding.
4. Social TV – next generation media (Web 2.0, mobile, digital video broadcast, DTV, STB, MHEG, IPTV) / Very Active: 278 discussions this month · 6,806 members
You can find everything from deep discussions to job opportunities when you join this open group. It focuses on social networking using digital new media.
5. Digital NYC – Very Active: 160 discussions this month · 5,081 members
If you are involved with digital media and live or work in New York City, this group can introduce you to likeminded individuals. The majority of the members are at the senior level or at least direct and manage within their business, so you are in good company here.
And of course you should join us at Talk NYC on LinkedIn!